Debs Pulis is a family member and a wife of a popular football manager, Tony Pulis. Tony and Debs exchanged their vows in 1982. It’s has been 38 years since they have been together. Debs usually stay away from the limelight. Also, she is not as popular as her soul mate, Tony Pulis.
Tony Pulis is a notable and successful Welsh football manager and former player. Currently, he has been working as the manager of Sheffield Wednesday. It’s a football club based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, and England. Nevertheless, Tony has a brother, Ray is a chairman of Pill AFC.
Let’s straight jump into the quick facts. Keep reading this informative article.
Quick Facts: Debs Pulis: Tony Pulis Wife Age, Net Worth Salary and Family Facts
— Sarah (@sarahcpeebles) April 27, 2019
10 Facts on Debs Pulis
- How old is Debs Pulis? Well, Debs Pulis is quite secretive about her personal life. Her age, date, year of birth is unknown.
- As mentioned earlier, Debs is not as popular as her husband, Tony Pulis. Hence, her birthplace, ethnicity, or nationality is not on the radar. As per our assumption, she lives with her partner in Wales.
- Debs Pulis stands at an average height and a moderate weight. Although her physical status is missing from the record.
- Sadly, Debs has no wiki page as compared to her husband.
- Moving on to her net worth, We have no details about Debs Pulis’ profession. However, her husband Tony earns a remarkable salary and net worth as a football coach.
- The celebrity spouse Debs doesn’t have any social media accounts.
- Because of her low profile, it’s been challenging for the media to find her details like parents, siblings, and many more.
- Explaining her marital status, Debs is married to her husband, Tony Pulis in 1982. The heartthrob pair has children named Anthony and Stephanie. Moreover, she loves to enjoy her leisure time with her family.
- It looks like she is quite reserved and staying home kind of person.
- Furthermore, Debs’s LinkedIn profile is unavailable. Thus, we don’t know her academics details as well.