Tracy Effinger is an American actress. She is famous for her role as Valerie in Judging Army (2000).
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
Tracy is the wife of actor Sam Upton. Upton is known for starring as Joe in the film “12 Round Gun” (2017).
Likewise, his popular works include The N’s Student Body and Walk of Shame.
10 Facts on Tracy Effinger
- Tracy Effinger is the wife of American actor Sam Upton. She is around the age of 37 years old. However, her date of birth is not available.
- Effinger tied the knot with her husband, Sam Upton, on Feb 18, 2007. Furthermore, the married couple is now parents to two lovely children.
- There is no Wikipedia page dedicated to Tracy Effinger right now. However, with her rise in fame, she is bound to get one in the near future.
- Tracy stands at a decent height of 5 feet 7 inches. Furthermore, with her blonde hair, blue eyes and hourglass figure, she looks no less than a supermodel.
- Effinger seems to prefer a secretive lifestyle and seldom makes public appearances. Moreover, her Instagram and Twitter handle is private to date.
- The actress has always called the United States her home. In fact, she is a white American girl. Similarly, she loves travelling.
- Apart from being a celebrity wife, Tracy is a celebrity herself. As a matter of fact, she has 7 credited roles as an actress to date. Moreover, you can also find her IMDb profile on the internet.
- The actress has been active as a professional actress since 1997. Her notable TV series appearances include JAG (1997), Judging Army (2000) and The Doctors (2009).
- Tracy was last seen in the movie Crunch Time in 2007. She is enjoying family life and trying new businesses these days.
- Having an acting career comes with both wealth and popularity. Hence, Effinger must have enough net worth to support her expensive life.