Tracy Jennings is a famous politician and the father of a famous American professional football player. He is currently running for Illinois’s 7th congressional district representative. He is a famous Independent party member and is among the favourite to win the general election on November 3, 2020, against Danny K Davis of Democratic Party and Craig Cameron of Republic Party.
Tracy Jennings is a former US army who served his country and community by being an army and now is going to serve the community with his political campaign and political reign. He won the primary election of the independent party by 100% votes.
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
|Children||Reggi Jennings and Traci Jennings|
10 Facts on Tracy Jennings:
- Tracy Jennings was probably born in 1968 in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
- Tracy’s age as of 2020 is 52 years old but he hasn’t talked much about his personal life and his exact date of birth.
- Despite being a famous politician and father of a famous footballer he isn’t available in the Wiki yet.
- Talking about his background he is a former Army member as he served only 3 years of his career in the army and he even served in the telecommunication industry and many businesses.
- Tracey is married to his wife Cynthia Jennings as today on September 11 they mark their 27th anniversary.
- His net worth as of 2020 is more than one million dollars but he hasn’t opened up about his earnings yet.
- Tracy Jennings follows the Christian religion and is very strict in following his religion.
- Tracy Jennings is an American Politician who is a member of the Independence Political Party.
- Talking about his family he was born and raised in Chicago and he lived there for almost 20 years with his family and has two children named Reggi Jennings and Traci Jennings.
- Tracy completed his education in a master degree from DeVry University in 2002.