Trae Robin is an Australian actor best known for the movie, Back of The Net. The actor portrayed the role of “Oliver” in the movie that was released in 2019. The film follows a soccer academy and their struggles. Trae is among the lead cast of the movie.
Hence, his role was very much loved and received a large number of appraisals from critics all around the world. Afterward, he also played in a short movie called Teddy as “Noah.” Want to know more about him? Jump in. Here are the 10 facts you’d want to know about Trae Robin.
|Birthday||June 4, 1999|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
10 Facts on Trae Robin
- Trae Robin is an Australian actor who rose to fame after portraying the role of “Oliver” in the 2019 movie, Back of The Net.
- Robin doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography at the moment.
- Trae is just 21 years old now. The actor has already landed a major role for him at this age.
- He is a tall actor with a height of around 5 feet and 10 inches. The actor possesses brown hair and black eyes.
- Moving on, he is very much famous on social media as well. His Instagram account comprises of more than 25k followers already.
- Furthermore, does he have a girlfriend? Well, that’s what everyone wants to know. Lucky for you, the actor is single and not dating anyone.
- He is supposed to have an estimated net worth of around $1 Million.
- The actor celebrates his birthday on June 4 every year. Also, his zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Trae Robin is of Australian Nationality. However, the facts about his parents and family are yet to be known.
- Trae is one of those actors who rocketed to fame within a short period of time. His role in “Back of the Net” is very convincing.