Travis LaBranch is an American actor who is famous for TV series like “Shots Fired” and “Still the King”. His acting is brilliant and it is the reason for which he is one of the famous actors not only in America but all around the world.
When Travis was 13 years of age he along with his family moved to Houston, Texas where he completed his high school. He was interested in sports like when he was in high school. During his college period, he enrolled himself in an acting class. He took acting for an extracurricular credit. If you want to know more about the American actor Travis LaBranch, go through the following 10 Facts about him.
|Age||31 Years Old|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
10 Facts On Travis LaBranch
- Travis LaBranch was born in Houston, Texas, United States on June 18, 1989. As of 2020, he is 31 years of age.
- Talking about his height, he has a height of 6 feet 1 inch which is 1.85 meters.
- Wikipedia biography of Travis has not been published yet but you can find enough information about him from other sites like IMDb.
- The nationality of Travis is American and his ethnicity is Black. The star sign of an American actor is Gemini.
- The total net worth of Travis is expected to be around 1 million dollars to 5 million dollars. His exact salary is still under review.
- He is famous for being the brother of the famous R&B singer, August Alsina.
- Speaking about his acting career, he started acting in Houston, during his college period. Later on, he moved to Atlanta, Georgia in 2014.
- In 2016, Travis played a TV series titled “Still The King” where he was cast as Movie Doily. In 2017, he was seen in the role of Royce in the TV series named “Shots Fired”.
- Information about his relationship status has not been shared publicly at the moment. But he seems to be single.
- The Instagram account of Travis is named as tlabranch and has around 50.5k followers. His Twitter account has 2,915 followers and his Facebook account has around 517 followers.