Tobi Roy is Travis Roy’s sister, he was a hockey player whose career ended almost as soon as it started and he was paralyzed 11 seconds into his first college game. Roy passed away at the age of 45 in October 2020.
Travis spent the better part of his life as a quadriplegic former athlete. As a matter of fact, he was paralyzed for more than 25 years. He was paralyzed at the age of 20. Tobi released the obituary and informed his fans about his deaths.
His sister was an integral part of his life and helped him run his charitable organization.
|Parents||Lee Roy and Brenda Roy|
10 Facts About Tobi Roy
- Tobi Roy’s Wiki does not exist but you can read all about him in this article with the facts below.
- She was born to parents Lee Roy and Brenda Roy.
- As mentioned above, she also had a brother in her family, Travis Roy.
- In fact, she is known as Travis Roy’s sister, Travis was an inspirational hockey player who passed away after being paralyzed for more than 25 years.
- The cause of his death was the complications caused by his quadriplegia. Tobi said that he passed away peacefully at 1:45 pm on October 29, 2020.
- He was paralyzed 11 seconds into the first college match he ever played.
- Travis crashed headfirst into the boards after starting his match and spent more than 25 years in the wheelchair.
- He had created a charitable organization called the Travis Roy Foundation in which his mother and sister Tobi also helped.
- Tobi was born in the USA but has not revealed his age and birthday to the public, some sources claimed that she is in her late 30s.
- In a similar fashion, she has also not been open about her husband or relationships in the media.