Treisa Gary is an American actress and an acting coach. She is best known for appearing in a number of TV shows and movies. Few of them are Grey’s Anatomy, Speechless, Love, Lethal Weapon, Secret and Lies, and many more.
Likewise, she is best known for the movie, Malibu Rescue. The movie can be currently streamed on Netflix. Besides, she is also an acting coach. She has worked in the Warner Brothers office for around 6 years. In a nutshell, she is a very successful actor and acting coach as well. If you are wondering about her, tune in. Here are the top 10 facts about this beautiful woman.
|Birthday||July 27, 1969|
10 Facts on Treisa Gary
- Treisa Gary is an American actress and acting coach who is known for her works in a number of movies and shows since the late 90s.
- As of now, she is 51 years old. But the actress looks younger than her actual age.
- Moving on, she has a height of around 1,.68 meters. She has short prominent hair and a black skin tone.
- However, the actress doesn’t yet have a Wikipedia biography. Not to mention she undoubtedly deserves one.
- Moreover, she doesn’t seem to be dating anyone at the moment. The actress has kept a low profile about her personal life.
- Likewise, she is also on social media. Her Instagram account has continuous engagements from more than 2000 followers.
- Furthermore, she celebrates her birthday on July 27 every year.
- Talking about her family, her mother, Sarah died a few days after she committed to NBC show, “About a Boy.”
- Treisa Gary comes from an African Americana ethnic group. She was born in South Los Angeles, California.
- Besides, she also worked as a production accountant in the Warner Brothers Studio in 1999. Her father urged him to get to the field of art, something that she never regrets.