Trevin Giles is a twenty-seven-year-old mixed martial artist. He is an African American athlete who also goes by the name The Problem. He was born and raised in San Antonio, Texas, United States. Giles went to Taylour High School which is a public high school located in Taylor, Texas. Giles was a football defensive player at his high school. Trevin is happily married to his wife Coreyonna and had a beautiful son in 2019. He is also a police officer, working for the Houston Police Department.
At the age of 20, he started his martial arts training. He started his professional MMA career in 2014. Giles currently competes in the Middleweight Division in UFC(Ultimate Fighting Champion). Trevin Giles made his first UFC debut on July 8, 2017, against James Bochnovic which he won by a wonderful knock out in the second round. He also won his second fight which was against Antonio Braga Neto by knockout in the third round.
He was off to a great start but lost his third match in 2019 against Zak Cumming. In total in all of the 14 matches he has played, he has won 12 of them and lost only 2.
|Birthday||August 6, 1992|
|Net Worth||$0.5 million|
— UFC (@ufc) July 30, 2019
10 Interesting Facts About Trevin Giles
- Trevin Giles was born on August 6, 1992, which makes him 27 as of 2020.
- He is 6 feet tall which is 1.83 in meters and weights 185 lbs.
- Trevin Giles is married to his wife Coreyonna.
- His Net Worth Is estimated to be $0.5 Million.
- Out of all his 14 fights, he has won 5 by knockout, 5 by submission, 2 by the decision, and lost two fights by submission.
- Trevin Giles has a reach of 74’’ (188 cm).
- Trevin Giles has a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- He went to Texas Southern University.
- He plays from team Texas Elite MMA.
- He has an Instagram account with 5229 followers but he has not made his account public yet.