Tristen Cole Langley is a contestant in Season 13 of American Idol. Furthermore, he is also well-known as the son of a famous singer named Nikki Mckibbin. She was a former American rock music singer who appeared in the 3rd season of the reality show American Idol.
Tristen sang the song “Santeria” by Sublime during the time of audition in front of the judges. According to his Instabio, he is an up-coming artist from Dallas, Texas. He is very confident and enthusiastic in nature.
|Name||Tristen Cole Langley|
|Birthday||20th December, 1997|
|Parents||Nikki McKibbin and Craig Sadler|
|Tristen Cole Music|
|Tristen Cole Langley|
10 Facts on Tristen Cole Langley
- How Old is TristenCole Langley? Tristen Cole Langley was born on the 20th December of 1997. His age is 23-years-old as of 2020.
- He hails from Kennedale, Texas, USA. He holds an American nationality.
- His horoscope sign is still unknown in the media.
- According to our research, he hasn’t disclosed his height and weight on the internet.
- Describing his family details, Tristen is the son of Nikki McKibbin and Craig Sadler. It’s not clear whether he has a sibling or not.
- Sadly, his mother Nikki McKibbin passed away at the age of 42. She was suffering from a brain aneurysm on October 31, 2020.
- Nikki McKibbin’s son Tristen’s current net worth is not revealed in the general media even though he is a star kid. He is living a lavish lifestyle with his parent’s income.
- His name is not featured on Wikipedia.
- He is actively available on social media such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter with good followers.
- Moving to his academics, he hasn’t shared his educational details on the internet. He might be in college as of now.
Also Read: Nikki McKibbin Cause Of Death: How Did The Singer Die? Facts On Husband And Family