Troy Brookins is an American actor and a former football player. He is best known for his appearance in the TV series, All American. And without any wonder, he portrays the role of “Beverly High Football Player” in The CW series. The show is still running as it has completed two successful seasons and the third one is coming very soon.
Moreover, Troy first came into the spotlight when he appeared in the drama series, The Quad. The BET show earned him a fair amount of fame and was a successful debut for the actor. Prior to that, he was a football player who played for the Nebraska Danger at the Tiffin University. Unfortunately, he had to drop out of the University after losing his scholarship. But Troy has chosen a different line of work and he hasn’t had to regret it. Here is everything you need to know about him.
10 Facts on Troy Brookins
- Troy Brookins is an American actor best known for his role in the CW Network drama series, All American.
- Despite his overwhelming performance, Troy Brookins is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Unfortunately, Troy’s age is yet to be determined. He doesn’t speak much about himself.
- Moreover, Brookins has a height of 6 feet. He weighs around 190 lbs as well.
- The actor does have a social media presence as he often uses Instagram. He has accumulated over 7000 followers.
- He doesn’t seem to have a girlfriend at the moment. The actor is currently single.
- Besides, Troy played football during his time in College.
- Speaking of which, he was enrolled at Tiffin University. However, his scholarship was canceled and the actor had to drop out.
- After that incident, he started pursuing his career in acting.
- And Troy has done a good job as he was a well written IMDb biography.