Troy Nehls is blissfully married to his wife, Jill Nehls.
Since 2009, Troy and his wife, Jill are enjoying together happily with no extramarital affairs. Moreover, Troy Nehls is a popular American politician from Richmond, Texas. Currently, he is the US representative for Texas’s 22nd Congressional district. He previously served as the government official for Fort Bend County from 2013 to 2021.
Troy’s name is listed on the radar of Wikipedia. We can get detailed knowledge about his political career with the help of Wikipedia.
Troy Nehls’ Age And Birthday Revealed
Troy is 52 years when it comes to his age.
— FBCSO Texas (@FBCSO) April 7, 2018
Also, he celebrates his birthday on the 7th of April every year with his family. His millions of fans wish him a happy birthday on his special day.
A Republican Political Party Troy’s Net Worth And Salary
Troy’s current net worth and salary are yet to get publicized at the moment.
His major source of earning is as a politician and law enforcement officer. Just like other politicians, Nehls’s accurate earning is unavailable yet.
|Parents||Edwin Nehls (father)|
|Siblings||Trever and Todd|
|Children||Cambry, Tori and Jenna Nehls|
|Education||University of Houston-Downtown|
Some Fun Facts on Troy Nehls
- Troy Nehls has three children named Cambry, Tori, and Jenna Nehls.
- Moving on to his educational background, Troy completed his bachelor’s degree from Liberty University. Later on, joined the University of Houston-Downtown to earn a degree in criminal justice.
- From 2005 to 2012, he worked as a constable at Fort Bend County.
- An active politician Nehls is highly active on Twitter and Facebook with a good number of devotees.
- His father, Edwin Nehls has served in the Korean war and as sheriff of Dodge County, Wisconsin whereas, his mother’s identity is still secret now.
- His nationality is American for sure because he is from Texas, the US.
- Nehls has a twin brother, Trever, and another brother Todd. In short, he has siblings.