Tua Tagovailoa’s father, Galu Tagovailoa is of Samoan descent who is famous for training his son for being one of the best American football quarterbacks.
With the help of his lovable wife Diane, he embraced his son’s journey to the next stage of success.
|Children||Four children: Tua, Taysia, Tualia and Taylor|
10 Facts about Galu Tagovailoa
- Galu Tagovailoa is the father of Tua Tagovailoa who is an American football quarterback for Miami Dolphins of the NFL.
- Any information regarding his date of birth or birthday is not known publicly as of now. So, his age is yet to be identified.
- Galu has not been featured in Wikipedia’s bio unlike his son Tua. However, limited information can be found on the internet through different websites.
- Galu Tagovailoa is of Samoan background but resides in America. Thus, he holds an American nationality.
- Moving on to his parents, there is no information about his family. Additionally, his father’s name or mother’s name is yet to be revealed.
- Moreover, he had a wife named Diane Tagovailoa. They have four children named Tua, Taylor, Taysia, and Taulia where Tua Tagovailoa is the eldest among four siblings.
- He is the powerlifter and a teacher to Tua Tagovailoa who is a professional football quarterback. Moreover, he taught his son to use his left hand instead of the right hand from a very early age.
- Likewise, he was famous because of his son Tua who has also ranked as the Number 1 dual-threat quarterback and Number 32 overall player by 247Sports back in the year 2017.
- What does he do for a living? Well, we are yet to figure out what he recently does for his living. So, it is unknown as of now.
- Currently, he is not active on any social media platform. However, he has created his charm in social media by being a personal coach to Tua and Taulia.