Tujamo is a German music producer and DJ who is best known for his remixes. The DJ is hugely popular for his single, Dr. Who, which peaked at #21 in UK Charts. He collab with famous artists such as Plastik Funk and Sneakbo for the song. Similarly, his single with Steve Aoki and Chris Lake which titled “Boneless” made quite impressive appearances in national and international charts.
|Birthday||18 January 1988|
Moreover, his real name is Matthias Richter. However, the artist is famous for his stage name, Tujamo. He has made more than a hundred remixes and released dozens of singles. As of 2020, Matthias Richter is ranked as #40 among the top 100 worldwide DJs. He started his DJ career in 2015 and has been quite prolific over the years. Here are a few interesting facts that you need to know about him.
10 Facts on Tujamo
- Tujamo is a German electro music producer and DJ. He is known for his hit single, Dr. Who.
- As a result, Tujamo has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography and deservedly so.
- Moving on, his real name is Matthias Richter.
- Matthias is currently 32 years old. He was born in Detmold, Germany.
- The DJ celebrates his birthday on January 18 every year. He has an excellent height and a good physique.
- Moreover, one can find him on Instagram of course. Tujamo has accumulated around 300k followers already on Instagram.
- However, the guy is not spotted with anyone who can be implied as his girlfriend on his Instagram posts. He might as well be single.
- Matthias’s net worth remains under review for now.
- Furthermore, Tujamo started his career as a DJ in 2015. He is currently the 40th ranked DJ in the world.
- Likewise, he is famous for his song, Dr. Who, and its lyrics. The DJ is associated with the popular Spinnin Records.