Ty Brasel is an American rapper from Tennessee. Destined for Greatness, The Divine Storm, Young T are some of his famous albums. Brasel loved hip-hop since he was a kid and started learning and attending rap shows as he got older. He was surrounded by rappers, producers, and singers growing up which exposed him to southern rap.
Ty wanted to become a professional athlete and focused heavily on sports but after he got into drugs, his dreams fell apart. He used and sell drugs when Ty was in high school. After being arrested in college, Brasel starting regaining his life back by venturing into music.
Quick Facts: Ty Brasel
|Parents||Tim Brasel and Jill Brasel|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Ty Brasel
- The exact age, birthday, and date of birth of Ty Brasel remain unknown. By the looks of Ty’s pictures, he seems to be in his 20s
- His real name is Tyler Alan Brasel. Ty was born and bought up in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Ty Brasel has not disclosed his net worth or salary details. Ty’s main source of living is his music career.
- He has 47.1k followers on Instagram. Ty is very active on Instagram and usually posts about his music and aesthetic photos of himself.
- Ty Brasel has a girlfriend and her name is Kristen Andrews. She posts pictures of Ty and her together on her Instagram.
- Brasel has been active on Twitter since October 2011. Ty has over 18.9k tweets. He has 14.6k followers on the platform.
- Ty Brasel’s Facebook page has 12.2k followers. The page has 11.1k likes.
- Brasel joined YouTube on September 25, 2014. Ty has 29k subscribers on Youtube and has 6.9 million total views on his personal channel.
- Ty does not have a Wikipedia page of his own as of January 2021. There are few Wiki-bio pages dedicated to him.
- His parents are Tim Brasel and Jill Brasel. He has three other siblings whose information is not known.