Tyler Pager is a well-known journalist who has been currently working for POLITICO as their White House Correspondent. He joined the company very recently in November 2020 which means that it’s been just a month since he worked here. Previously, he used to work as a National Political Reporter at Bloomberg News.
Quick Facts: Tyler Pager: 10 Facts To Know
|Education||The Masters School, Northwestern University, University of Oxford|
He had actually started his professional journalism career in June 2013 after working as a reporting intern at City Limits. Also, he worked as a reporting intern at Medill Watchdog. Later, he was appointed the National Security Reporter at Medill News Service and he worked there from January 2015 until March 2015.
— Tyler Pager (@tylerpager) December 23, 2020
10 Facts on Tyler Pager:
- Tyler Pager’s Wikipedia page has not yet been written but there’s no need to worry as we have written every possible information about him in this article.
- Currently, we have no idea about Tyler Pager’s age but we predict that he must be around his early thirties right now.
- Also, there is nothing really to discuss Tyler Pager’s height, weight, and other body measurements.
- Even though Tyler Pager is not active on Instagram, we can find him active on Twitter as @tylerpager and he has earned nearly 29 thousand followers there.
- As of now, no official news has yet come out regarding Tyler Pager’s girlfriend.
- Furthermore, the estimated net worth of Tyler Pager is under investigation and it will be published as soon as possible.
- Since Tyler Pager was born and raised in Washington, District of Columbia, United States, his nationality is definitely known to be American.
- Well-known as a journalist, he had also worked as a reporting intern at POLITICO, The Boston Globe, and USA TODAY.
- Speaking about his education, he had completed his schooling from The Master’s School and earned his BS degree in Journalism and Political Science from Northwestern University.
- Later, he attended the University of Oxford to complete his MSc. degree in Comparative Social Policy.