Tyrese Haliburton is the Sacramento Kings’ new point guard, he was the 12th overall pick in the 2020 NBA Draft. Before this, he was part of the FIBA Under-19 World Cup-winning United States team in 2019. The tournament was held in Greece.
Haliburton was a decent recruit and had been given the 3-star rating by various outlets, he had a 78 overall grade. He was a player for Iowa State.
|Birthday||February 29, 2000|
|Height||6 feet 5 inches (1.96 m)|
|Weight||175 lb (79 kg)|
|Profession||Basketball Player in the NBA|
|Parents||John and Brenda Haliburton|
10 Facts About Tyrese Haliburton
- Tyrese Haliburton was born on February 29, 2000, and his age is 20 years old as of November 2020 according to this source.
- Haliburton was born to John and Brenda Haliburton, his father is a referee. He has basketball blood in his family and his father’s cousin Eddie Jones was an NBA star.
- The point guard has a height of 6 feet 5 inches (196 cm), similarly, he weighs in at 175 lb (79 kg).
- He has a girlfriend and has made their relationship Instagram-official, however, he has chosen not to reveal her name or personal details. He did hint at her name and called her ‘J’ on social media. They have been dating for a while.
- Their dating life is adored by their fans who leave lots of positive comments on his Instagram account where he has almost 59.5k followers.
- He first started his basketball career playing for Oshkosh North High School.
- Later, he went to Iowa State but has left in 2020 as he was drafted.
- He holds the record for single assists in a game in Iowa State.
- Talking about the draft, he was a round-1 pick for the Sacramento Kings. Similarly, he was the 12th pick in the 2020 NBA Draft.
- The star will be playing point guard for the team and has been touted as a breakout prospect for the NBA.