Caitlin McNamara is a festival organizer and the woman behind the Hay Festival in Abu Dhabi. She accused Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, the UAE minister and a member of the ruling family of sexual assault.
McNamara has also been interviewed by the police and she has said that the Hay Festival will not be returning to Abu Danhi anytime soon. The minister has denied any wrongdoing.
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
Caitlin McNamara, the organiser of Hay Festival Abu Dhabi, alleges she was sexually assaulted by Sheikh Nahyan, the UAE’s minister of tolerance. Hay’s directors have pledged not to return to Gulf kingdom again while he remains in post https://t.co/7kw5x94Rj7 by @christinalamb
— Josie Ensor (@Josiensor) October 17, 2020
10 Facts About Caitlin McNamara
- Caitlin McNamara’s age is 32 years old as of 2020 as reported by the Sun. She was born in 1982 – 1983, her exact birthdate has not been revealed.
- There is no Wiki page dedicated to the star but you can read all about her in this article.
- Her Instagram page has also not been revealed but she might have a page she has not revealed to the public yet.
- Information about Caitlin McNamara’s husband or partner in the media. She has not disclosed the details of her love life or personal life in the media.
- However, Caitlin McNamara has accused the minister of the UAE of sexually harassing her while she was in Abu Dhabi. She said she was attacked by Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan on valentine’s day 2020.
- According to the festival organizer, she was in Abu Dhabi when the Sheikh allegedly hugged her and gave her a Tag Heuer watch before offering her wine.
- Then, the organizer said the minister started to touch her while she was on the sofa next to him.
- She also added that he took her into a bedroom and ‘exposed himself’.
- After this, he reportedly put his hand up her dress but she was able to get away. Her festival ended on February 25, 2020, and she returned to the UK on March 5.
- She did not report the incident to the police until the lockdown ended.