Unyime Ivy-King is well-known for being Ubong King‘s wife. Talking about her husband, Ubong King died on December 26, 2020, at the age of 48 years after testing positive for COVID-19. He was a well-known business consultant as well as a motivational speaker.
|Profession||Journalist, Businesswoman, Author|
|Husband||Ubong King (died on December 26, 2020)|
|Education||University of Uyo, Royal Arts Academy, School of Media and Communications|
Coming back to Unyime, she is professionally recognized as a pen pusher, publisher, and character coach. Since January 2013, she has been serving as the CEO at Heritage Treasure Trove Communications Ltd. Also, she remains an executive director of Save Our Women and Girls Foundation (SOW&G).
10 Facts on Unyime Ivy-King:
- Unyime Ivy-King, the late Ubong King‘s wife has been currently serving for Protection Plus Services Limited as their executive director of communications.
- Currently, we are absolutely clueless regarding Unyime Ivy-King’s exact age but we do know that she must be around her forties.
- As a businesswoman, Unyime Ivy-King definitely earns quite well but her net worth is yet to be investigated.
- Moving on to Unyime Ivy-King’s Instagram account, she is active there as @unyimeivyking and has around 9.1 thousand followers.
- Speaking about her children, she shares a total of four children with her late husband.
- Prior to her job as an executive director, she used to serve as an associate editor at Security/Safety Magazine.
- As per her biography on her official LinkedIn profile, she had kicked off her professional career as a staff writer at TW Magazine.
- Talking about her education. Unyime had completed her BA degree in English from the University of Uyo and has also got a Diploma in Screen Writing from Royal Arts Academy.
- Later, she attended the School of Media and Communications to graduate in Advanced Writing and Reporting Skills.
- Apart from just Instagram, we can find her active on YouTube (65 subscribers), Twitter (3.7 thousand followers), and Facebook (private).