Ungela Brockman is an actress and producer best known for her minor role in the crime-drama series How to Get Away with Murder, Starship Troopers, Mystery Men, and Showgirls, etc. She was especially popular in the late 90s.
|Birthday||February 24, 1970|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Net Worth||$10,000 to $100,000|
More recently she appeared on Bob Hearts Abishola, Freeze, etc. The LA-based actress has a lot of credits to her name and even toured the world as a dancer for Chayanne.
10 Facts About Chayanne
- Ungela Brockman was born on February 24, 1970, in Los Angeles, California, USA. Her age is 50 years old as of September 2020 according to IMDb.
- While the actress doesn’t have a Wikipedia page we have compiled sufficient facts about her in this article.
- According to Backstage, she has a height of 5 feet 9 inches (175cm) and weighs in at around 155lbs (70kg). She also has an athletic body that is toned. Additionally, her hair is brown and her eyes are also Brown.
- The star doesn’t use Instagram and is off the grid when it comes to social media.
- She is reportedly single as of 2020 and doesn’t have a boyfriend or husband.
- The actress has also not divulged any information on her former affairs and relationships.
- Brockman debuted as an actress in 1995 with the films Showgirls. Her next project was as an extra on From Dusk Till Dawn.
- Then in 2006, she had her first recurring role on Everybody Hates Chris, she got to work alongside Chris Rock and Terry Crews on the show.
- She took a hiatus from acting in 2007 and only returned in 2014. She was completely inactive as an actress at that time but worked as a producer The Garage.
- In 2020, she is filming a documentary titled Move that will focus on her dancing career.