Callum Airlie is a young actor from Canada. He is known for his work on the television series When Calls the Heart. He has played the character of Harper in When Calls the Heart. And he is also recognized for his appearance on the DC series Legends of Tomorrow where he has portrayed the character of Edgar.
At a very young age, Callum has already established himself as an actor. He started his journey of acting when he was six years old. And since then he is getting attention from viewers and media because of her brilliant acting performances. Know more about Callum Airlie from the details below.
|Name||Callum Seagram Airlie|
|Birthday||September 28, 2004|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
So much fun! https://t.co/2LwAdWf2hO
— Callum Airlie (@callum_airlie) September 24, 2018
10 Facts About Callum Airlie
- Callum Airlie was born as Callum Seagram Airlie in the year 2004. He is 15 years of age as of 2020. And his birthday is on the 28th day of September.
- He was born and raised in Vancouver, Canada. And he belongs to the white ethnicity background.
- According to the star sign calendar, Callum’s star sign is Libra.
- He was born to his father Andrew Airlie. But the information about Callum’s mother and other members of his family is unknown.
- Since, Callum doesn’t have his Wikipedia page, lots of information about him is still not available.
- Besides acting, Callum is also very much interested in sports. Time and again, he participates in the CrossFit competition and he also plays basketball very well.
- Callum’s stands the height of 5 feet and 5 inches tall (1.65 m). He is just 15 years old so he will definitely grow taller. His weight and other body measurements are not available yet.
- His earnings and net worth information is also unknown.
- Lately, he is more talked for his work in the television show Upside-Down Magic.
- He is not very active on the social media pages.