Arsalan Khawaja, the brother of Usman Khawaja, has testified in court for falsely framing his UNSW colleague. With a fake terror plot, he got his friend, Mohamed Kamer Nizamdeen imprisoned for a month. And, Arsalan has confessed that Nizamdeen’s friendship with a woman had stirred up the emotions of jealousy within him.
He stated as he sobbed that their friendship made him frame his colleague in his appeal to Downing Centre District Court. Likewise, he offered Nizamdeen with an apology saying he is a “coward, who lacked the courage to come forward.”
|Age||40 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches (1.7 m)|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Education||University of New South Wales|
— Newsfirst.lk Sri Lanka (@NewsfirstSL) October 22, 2018
10 Facts on Arsalan Khawaja
- Arsalan Khawaja is the brother of Australian batsman, Usman Khawaja. He is the fake terror plotter who framed his UNSW colleague over the feeling of jealousy.
- His age has been revealed to be about 40 years old. Likewise, his younger brother, Usman Khawaja is 33 years of age.
- The details of his wife have not been spilled as of now. In fact, it does not seem like he is a married man.
- His nationality is Australian. However, he was born in Pakistan. So, his ethnicity is Asian.
- His parents have not shared any thoughts on the misdeed of Arsalan Khawaja. However, his brother, Usman has provided a character reference for Arsalan. He said in the court that his brother was an “ideal citizen”.
- He does not have a bio on Wiki.
- Arsalan Khawaja has been recently identified with a borderline personality disorder. And, the court has informed that his disorder will be considered while getting imprisoned in late September.
- Prior to this, he had also accused another man to get him sacked for developing a connection with a woman Arsalan was interested in.
- His net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed.
- His colleague at the University of New South Wales, Nizamdeen has been released from jail.