Russian actress Valentina Lukashchuk is a popular star who has worked in film for over 12 years. her work on projects in Russia and beyond have made her famous among fans all over the world.
|Birthday||March 12, 1988|
|Height||167 cm (5 feet 6 inches)|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
Similarly, her filmography is limited but she has established herself on the map as a veteran actress. In addition to being an actress, she has also done some work as a director.
10 Facts On Valentina Lukashchuk
- Valentina Lukashchuk was born on March 12, 1988, in Moscow, RSFSR, USSR (present-day Russia). She grew up around the city and went to the local elementary schools. She is 32 years old in 2020.
- Lukashchuk has a height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 m). She has dark brown hair and Brown eyes.
- She has been married for over 8 years to a man named Vyacheslav Razinkov. They are yet to reveal if they have any children.
- Valentina keeps a low-key personality and there is no information about her former partners.
- The actress has a net worth between $100,000 to $1 million as per various online sources. She made this net worth from a career in acting.
- Her real name is Valentina Gennadyevna Lukaschuk. She goes by Valentina because of her long name.
- The leading lady started her career by playing a role in Everybody Dies But Me in 2008. Her next project on-screen was on the Russian TV series Shkola.
- She played Nosova on the series which aired in 2010. Valentina progressed her career with the show Detka which came out in 2012.
- Lukaschuk took a short hiatus and returned to the screen with the voice role of Liza on Collector in 2016. She also directed the short film Dasha the Fool in the same year.
- Perhaps her most prominent role was on the TV Mini-Series Patriot in 2020.