Valerie Jane Parker has been making a name for herself in the movie industry. In all of her works, she has managed to portray her roles convincingly. Needless to say, she has garnered many fans and all their love and support.
One of her roles that people still talk about is Angie on Nashville. She did an outstanding job and if you watched this show on ABC, you probably know what we are talking about. And now, she has come back with her role in the fourth season of Greenleaf and we can’t wait to see it.
|Name||Valerie Jane Parker|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Parents||Margaret Hailey Meek and Ronnie Allen Meek|
10 Facts on Valerie Jane Parker
- Valerie Jane Parker is an American actress who is known for her role in the upcoming season of Greenleaf.
- Her age has not been revealed as of now. But, we will let you know about it real soon.
- She has not opened up about her husband yet. As a matter of fact, she has not even made it official if she is married or not, in the first place.
- She does not have a bio on the official page of Wiki. Nonetheless, there is one on IMDb, in case you want to take a look at it.
- Moving on to her family, both of her parents are pastors. Her mother is Margaret Hailey Meek and her father is Ronnie Allen Meek.
- In the newest season of Greenleaf, she will be playing the role of Judee Whitmore in a total of 10 episodes.
- She is of American nationality. And, her ethnicity is white.
- She was born to her parents on the mission field of Zimbabwe. And, they were also really into theatres.
- The first-ever role that she landed was Angie in ABC’s Nashville.
- She has an Instagram account. And, she has over 7.6 thousand followers so far.