The very popular HSN television host, Valerie Stup has described herself as an actress as well as a model too. We are here to discuss about who is she married to? You have probably heard the name of Justin Smith.
|Birthday||July 22, 1977|
|Height||5 feet and 2 inches|
|Profession||Television Host, Actress, Model|
|Net Worth||$100,000 – $500,000|
|Education||University of Central Florida|
Yes, the very popular American actor who has already appeared in some of the most popular shows like Contract Killers, Man Down, My Future Boyfriend, etc. It has been known that Valerie and Justin had tied the knot on November 15, 2009. After their marriage, she even changed her full name to Valerie Stup Smith.
Coming back to the personal life of Valerie, she has not spoken anything in the context of her parents but we are pretty much sure she spends quality time with everyone who is close to her.
10 Facts About Valerie Stup:
- The special thing about Valerie Stup is that everyone wants to learn about her life.
- Also known as Valerie Stup Smith, she works as a host on the television channel named HSN.
- Valerie Stup has been a married woman since November 15, 2009, and the name of her husband is very familiar to everyone – Justin Smith, the famous American actor.
- Want to know about her age? Valerie Stup is reportedly 43 years old as she was born on July 22, 1977.
- People have been searching her Wikipedia page for a long time now but sadly, there is no Wikipedia page.
- A range of $100,000 – $500,000 is considered to be her approximate net worth as of 2020.
- As we have answered the question ‘Is she married?’ and ‘Who is she married to?’, let us inform you that the couple does not share any children until now.
- As per reports from Marathi Wiki, she is around 5 feet and 2 inches tall.
- Moving on with her family facts, she has a younger sister whose name is Nicole Dawes.
- We have come to know that she had completed her graduation from the University of Central Florida.