Maor Schweitzer is a well-recognized and successful actor known for his recurring and incredible role in the TV series titled ‘Valley of Tears’ as Malachi in 2020. It has 6 episodes altogether to date. He has also worked in various TV dramas and movies like Batel The Virgin (2019), Punch (2019), She Has It (2018), Shtisel (2013-2015), and many more.
Further, he has also worked in theater and commercial. He has grabbed the audience’s attention from his amazing acting skills. He has garnered huge followers on social media as well. He is a gorgeous actor with a unique personality.
Let’s delve into his personal life. Here are some of his interesting facts which you might be interested in.
|Birthday||Septmeber 3, 1989|
|Net Worth||$1.9 million|
10 Facts on Maor Schwitzer
- Maor Schwitzer was born on September 3, 1989. His age is 31 years old as of 2020.
- His birthplace is in Jerusalem. So, he holds an Israelis nationality.
- Maor Schwitzer’s actual height and body weight are still not updated in the public source. By viewing his photos or pictures, he stands at an average height.
- Talking about his net worth 2020, Maor’s current net worth is estimated at approx. $1.9 million. However, his annual salary is still under review. He definitely has earned a huge fortune from his acting career.
- He is available on Instagram but his account is private.
- Moving on to his relationship status, we have no records of his past relationship affairs. He might be single and not dating anyone lately. Moreover, it’s not clear if he is married or not.
- His name is not featured on Wikipedia. Instead, we can find his professional details on IMDB.
- Describing his family background, Maor hasn’t shared his parent’s and sibling’s details in the media.
- He is a qualified actor. Sadly, he hasn’t disclosed his qualification or University name on the internet.
- According to IMDB, he has credits for more than 21 films and television dramas.