Massachusetts-based Neurosurgery Specialist, Dr. Brian Nahed is an American neurosurgeon who specializes in brain tumors and spinal disorders at the Massachusetts General Hospital.
Additionally, Brian Nahed has more than 15 years of experience in the medical field. He is also an Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery at the Stephen E. and Catherine Pappas Center for Neuro-Oncology. And, he is a teaching faculty member of Harvard Medical School.
— Brian Nahed MD MSC (@BrianNahed) November 20, 2020
10 Facts About Brian Nahed
- As per healthgrades.com, Brian Nahed is 43 years of age as he was born in the year 1977. But, we’re not aware when he celebrates his birthday.
- Hailing from New York, Brian Nahed belongs to an American nationality. He is of Iranian ethnicity.
- Regarding his education, he attended UCLA where he majored in Neuroscience and graduated Phi Beta Kappa with highest honors.
- Despite being a famous surgeon, Brian Nahed is yet to be featured on the official page of Wikipedia unlike her wife Vanessa Kerry. Similarly, he also attended Yale School of Medicine where he was assigned with the Doris Duke Clinical Fellowship.
- He is available on Twitter with more than 2k followers under the username @BrianNahed.
- Brian Nahed specializes in the surgical treatment of brain tumors and spinal disorders. In fact, he focuses on glioblastoma, gliomas, metastatic brain tumors, and others.
- Coming on to his family, Brian Nahed is the son of Nooshin P. Nahed and Dr. Rea M. Nahed. But, it is unknown if he is a single child or not.
- Moreover, Dr. Brian Nahed is an Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery at the MGH Brain Tumor Center and Pappas Center for Neurooncology.
- Brian is also known as Dr. Vanessa Kerry’s husband as he married her in 2009 at Brandegee Estate. His wife, Vanessa is an American physician and health care administrator.
- As of 2020, Brian Nahed’s facts regarding his net worth or earning as one of the top neurosurgeons is under review. However, this tab will be uploaded soon.