Kai Madison Trump is the daughter of Donald Trump Jr. and his ex-wife, Vanessa Trump. While not much is known about Kai, her mother was an actress/model and her father is an executive in the Trump organization and a former TV personality. She is one of the 5 children that her dad has given birth to.
Kai is also the granddaughter of the POTUS Donald Trump and his former wife Ivana.
|Name||Kai Madison Trump|
|Birthday||May 12, 2007|
|Parents||Donald Trump Jr.; Vanessa Haydon|
|Siblings||Donald III, Tristan, Spencer, Chloe|
10 Facts About Kai Madison Trump
- Kai Madison Trump’s birthday is on May 12, 2007, and she is 13 years old as of September 2020 according to Famous Birthdays.
- She was born to father Donald Trump Jr. and mother Vanessa Trump. Her parents met in the early 2000s and got married on November 12, 2005, to Trump Jr. at his father’s Mar-a-Lago club in Florida.
- He gave her a $100,000 ring that he had received as a gift when he proposed.
- They later got divorced in 2018 and as per initial reports, the divorce was uncontested but later it was revealed there had been a legal battle.
- In their divorce, the child custody took the longest to settle but the pair worked it out among themselves.
- Kai Madison is the granddaughter of Donald Trump and Ivana.
- Kai’s Instagram account has more than 52.2 k followers even though she is young, she is really popular.
- Her father is also a famous personality who was a businessman at his father’s organization, as of recent times, he has become more involved with the POTUS’s political campaign.
- As of 2020, he is dating Kimberly Guilfoyle.
- Kai’s mother was an actress and model whose career failed to reach mediocrity, rather than her career, she is known for her high profile relationships with the likes of Prince Khalid bin Bandar bin Sultan Al Saud and Trump Jr.