Vennia Francois is an American politician who is running for the House of Representatives to represent Florida’s 10th Congressional District. She is the representative and sole follower of the Republican Party.
The politician finally advanced to the general after receiving around 65% votes during the Republican primaries. She had also decided to run for the 7th Congressional District of Florida but withdrew before the primary elections. Besides, the politician failed to make it during the 2018 primaries but succeeded this time around.
As a first-generation American, she not only believes in the American dream but has lived it as well. Her love for the country has made her involved in public service. Moreover, she practices law and also was a medical student once. Know more about her here as we bring the top 10 facts about the politician.
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
|Education||University of Florida|
10 Facts on Vennia Francois
- Vennia Francois is an American politician running for Congress to represent Florida‘s 10th Congressional District.
- Moreover, she is still young and ambitious. The politician seems to be around 48 years old.
- Still a new face in major political events, she is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- As for her political background, the politician has worked in several Presidential campaigns as an influencer for the African American voters.
- However, she has not shared details about his husband and family.
- Vennia Francois is associated with the Republican Party since her college days.
- Moreover, she is the owner of a self-made business. But her net worth is not yet disclosed.
- Similarly, she graduated from the University of Florida, becoming the first college graduate in her family.
- Her family migrated from the Bahamas in 1971. However, the religion she follows is unknown until now.
- Vennia Francois has been running her campaign through social media as well. She has a well-written bio on Ballotpedia.