Véronique Claveau’s Wikipedia is soon to arrive. But, she does have a Facebook page with 6.5k followers.
Véronique Claveau is a Candian actress and TV personality. She is popular for her role as Secrétaire d’Émilie in the Sticky Side of Baklava (2020). Furthermore, she appeared in the hit TV series “Bye-Bye!” from 2014-2018.
Véronique Claveau’s Bio: Age And Husband
Véronique Claveau’s age seems to be around 30’s.
Véronique was born and raised in Canada. Thus, her nationality is Canadian. Likewise, she used to be a volleyball player during her youth years. However, details about her parents and family members are hidden for now.
Véronique Claveau’s husband is Bryan Audet.
Bryan Audet is a Canadian singer and musical artist. His popular songs include “Joyeux noël et bonne année and un jour viendra. Furthermore, Véronique and Bryan have welcomed two children together: Leon and Agathe.
Meet Véronique Claveau On Instagram
Véronique Claveau’s Instagram username is @veroniqueclaveau.
On the other hand, Véronique is a reserved person with a private IG handle. In fact, She follows a handful number of people. Nevertheless, you can discover her on Bryan’s social media.
|Children||Leon and Agathe|
Some Facts on Véronique Claveau
- Véronique Claveau made her TV debut in 2003. Likewise, she appeared in the series Star Academie. However, she left the public limelight for many years.
- In 2016, Véronique made a reappearance in the TV series Les Échangistes. After that, she worked in shows like Les Coulisses du Bye Bye (2017) , Tout le monde en parle (2016-2018) and ComediHa! (2020).
- In spite of being a mother of two, the actress looks of decent height and weight. Similarly, she is blonde with blue eyes.
- The net worth for Claveau is under review. On the other hand, actresses and actors are some of the highest-paid people. So, there is no doubt about Claveau’s expensive lifestyle.
- Veronique’s older son, Leon, was born on September 11, 2017. Similarly, her daughter, Agathe, made an entrance on September 24, 2019.