Victor Laby has been in the headlines after he and the Paris counselor, Maxime Cochard, was alleged to have raped a young man named Guillaume T. On February 10, it was reported that Guillaume had committed suicide, but the main reason has not been known yet.
Quick Facts: Victor Laby Wikipedia, Age and Bio: Maxime Cochard Companion Instagram
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Maxime Cochard|
However, his Tweet on January 21, 2021, is definitely considered the main reason for his suicide. Via Twitter, Guillaume denounced Maxime and Victor for raping him in October 2018 when he was just 18 years old.
[TW : VIOL]
Après plus de 2 ans sans savoir mettre les mots sur ce qui m’est arrivé, je me rends compte que j’ai été violé par Maxime Cochard, conseiller de Paris et son compagnon Victor Laby en Octobre 2018 alors que je n’avais que 18 ans et étais particulièrement vulnérable.
— Prunille (@TT_Guillaume) January 21, 2021
10 Facts on Victor Laby:
- Victor Laby is not a famous personality for Wikipedia to mention his name on Wikipedia. The only site we can view is his social media, from where we have come to know that he is an apprentice historian.
- As per a Tweet by Maxime on August 14, 2019, Victor Laby had reached 22 years old. So, his current calculated age is surely 23 years.
- According to Victor Laby’s Twitter bio, he is the lover of Aragon and Duras.
- Well-known as Maxime Cochard‘s companion, Victor Laby is also one of the French Communist Party members.
- With more than 1.7 thousand followers, Victor Laby can be found active on Instagram under the username of @victorlaby.
- Since he is so young, we are pretty much sure that Victor has not been married yet. Hence, there is nothing really to know about his wife right now.
- However, we have found out that Maxime is the love of his life. So, this clearly proves that he is gay and he has a boyfriend, not a girlfriend.
- Well, it seems neither Laby nor his friend, Cochard, have responded to the allegations against them.
- Currently, he provided his services as a historian at EHESS, an organization that supports human and social sciences’ development.
- Furthermore, Guillaume indicated that both Victor and Maxime had taken advantage of his naivety and forced him to have unwanted sex.