MasterChef: The Professionals 2020 premiered on November 10, 2020, and since the premiere of the reality TV cooking show, viewers have been wondering who is chef Victor Okunowo. The BBC series has 32 contestants trying to give it their all to win the ultimate prize.
|Age||26 years old|
|Profession||Chef/ TV Personality|
The MasterChef: The Professionals premiered on November 10 and already Victor Okunowo has impressed the viewers of the TV show with his cooking skills. You can watch MasterChef: The Professionals 2020 on BBC One and will air on the cable TV network for the next six weeks.
Here are some lesser-known facts about Victor Okunowo you might want to know.
10 Facts on Victor Okunowo
- Victor Okunowo is a professional chef who rose to fame for appearing on the British reality TV series, MasterChef: The Professionals. MasterChef: The Professionals airs on BBC One.
- The cooking reality TV show, MasterChef: The Professionals 2020 premiered on November 10, 2020.
- Victor’s full name is Victor Ofunime Okunowo. He is originally from Nigeria. But, he is living in London now.
- Victor Okunowo holds British nationality. He has been living in the United Kingdom for a long time now.
- The detail about his family life and parents are not public. His life beyond his cooking profession is not published on the web.
- Okunowo is now 26 years old. His birthday detail is not known.
- You can find Victor on social media like Instagram. He is active on Instagram as @victorokunowo. His Instagram account has 2.5k followers.
- Besides his TV show, Victor works as a head chef at the Talking Drum London restaurant. Talking Drum London offers private dining bookings.
- Victor Okunowo is not married. Also, it is not clear whether Victor Okunowo is dating anyone or not. Also, his Instagram page has not any hits of his love affair.
- The MasterChef: The Professionals 2020 contestant is a graduate of Redbridge college.