Victor Orta is one of the well-known personalities in the football industry who is currently known for being the Sporting Director at Leeds United. He is now one of the few final candidates to be the next Sporting Director of AS Roma.
After he became part of Leeds United, the team reached the Premier League and is now one of the most exciting teams there. As he is one of the most successful people in his field, he is now being targeted by Roma to lead them in the Serie A.
Many of his fans and well-wishers are eagerly waiting to know whether he will go to Roma or continue with Leeds. There are also a few people who are anticipating that Roma may crack an expensive deal as they are planning to provide him a good contract.
10 Facts on Victor Orta:
- Victor Orta is considered to be one of the candidates to become Roma‘s Sporting Director.
- We have not found anything related to his wife yet but the research is still on.
- The estimated net worth of Victor is currently under review and we will know about this information very soon.
- Although we remain completely unknown about his exact age, his looks suggest that he is currently in his late forties.
- Currently, he has been servicing as the Sporting Director for Leeds United.
- Since the guy likes to keep his personal details private, we have got no information regarding his family.
- Moving on to his background, he was born in Spain. Thus, he is of Spanish nationality.
- Victor can be found active on Twitter where he has managed to gain around 94 followers only.
- Before servicing for Leeds United, he had worked for other European sides like Real Valladolid, Sevilla F.C., Zenit St. Petersburg, etc.
- No Wikipedia bio page has been made under his name until now.