Victoria Alsina is such an adorable little cutie but when it comes to singing, she will blow your mind. Throughout her journey on The Voice Kids, she was able to impress the judges with her performance every time.
The fact that she was one of the finalists of The Voice Kids 2020 vouches for her singing talent. Although Justine Afante was declared the winner of the show and is worthy of her win, Victoria has also come this far. And, she has obviously garnered so much love and admiration from the judges and audience from across the globe.
|Age||8 years old|
10 Facts on Victoria Alsina
- Victoria Alsina is a British singer. She is one of the four finalists of the famous singing show, The Voice Kids 2020.
- She was 7 years old during the beginning of The Voice Kids 2020. But, now, she has turned a year older and is 8 years of age.
- The info of her birthday has not been shared with the public yet.
- Her parents have supported Victoria all the way for her journey on The Voice Kids 2020.
- She is on Instagram but it must be managed by her parents. After all, she is pretty young to be on social media.
- An eight-year-old, Victoria has been declared the youngest contestant to have ever reached to The Voice Kids’ finals.
- She was in Team Will. Will.i.am also revealed that being a part of The Voice Kids 2020 has made him change his mind about kids. He also said that he would love to have a kid like Victoria.
- She is of Filipino-British nationality and she is of Asian ethnicity.
- At her blind audition, she performed How Far I’ll Go from the Disney movie, Moana.
- Along with her, the other finalists of The Voice Kids 2020 were Justine Afante, George Elliott, and Dara McNicholl.