Victoria Caro is an American actress who rose to a lot of fame when she appeared in the Netflix original movie, The Kissing Booth 2. Not long since she turned professional, the actress has been gathering attention from many places as she is getting more and more opportunities.
Especially, in the year 2020, she has gotten herself roles in the other two exciting TV shows. She appeared in the Freeform original drama series, Motherland: Fort Salem. Then again, the actress was among the cast of the upcoming show, Julie and the Phantoms. Originally a Brazilian show, the series will be out on Netflix in September this year. Victoria is one of those talented actors who has accumulated a lot of fame within a short period of time.
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
View this post on Instagram
The vibe of live 🤟🏼@jonasbrothers & #jatpfam Thank you @soyonan & @thebazhalpin for prime seats!! Love to my friends & everyone who make these happen!! 🙏🏼 ・・・ 🔺 Live events employ over 12 million people. 🔺 Live events contribute over $1 trillion annually to the US economy. 🔺 95% of live events have been cancelled due to COVID-19. 🔺 96% of companies have cut staff and/or wages. 🔺 77% of people in the live events industry have lost 100% of their income, including 97% of 1099 workers. JOIN US in the cause to help our industry raise public and media awareness in support of the live events sector! On September 1st, 2020, #wemakevents , a coalition of trade bodies, businesses, unions, and live events workers, will light up their venues, homes, and cities red in over 1,500 locations across North America. ➡️ HOW CAN YOU HELP? Please post a red-tinted photo of your favorite live event to your social media with the following caption: #redalertrestart : the live events we love may never recover from the pandemic, we need to take action! Take 2 minutes to contact your state representatives or congressperson (follow link in @wemakeeventsnorthamerica bio). #WeMakeEvents #ExtendPUA Check out the hashtag #RedAlertRESTART and share/RT images of venues and live events workers you love. ♥️
10 Facts on Victoria Caro
- Victoria Caro is an American actress who will be seen in the upcoming Netflix series, Julie and the Phantoms.
- She will be portraying the role of Kayla in the Netflix show.
- Moreover, she is just 19 years old. She started getting noticed after her role in The Kissing Booth 2.
- Likewise, the actress stands at a height of 5 feet and 3 inches.
- Victoria doesn’t seem to be dating anyone at the moment. She doesn’t have a boyfriend and is solely focused on her career.
- However, there’s not much known about her parents. They seem to be from Hispanic heritage.
- She has a social media presence as well. You can easily get connected with her Instagram account which has over 60k followers.
- Besides, she is also a dancer and choreographer. Her all-round capability is the reason for her recent exponential success.
- Furthermore, she celebrates her birthday on February 19 every year and she is a Pisces.
- She has her bio written on IMDb and other websites like Famous Birthdays. The actress is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.