Victoria Cilliers is an army physiotherapist who is also an experienced parachutist. She is a married woman who is married to an Army. Her husband’s name is Emile.
|Profession||Army Physiotherapist, Parachutist|
She shares two children with her husband. She also survived a parachute fall. Her husband is sentenced to prison for 18 years. She has also said that she was emotionally abused by her husband. It is also known that to date she has completed 2,600 jumps where there is no incident.
— Victoria Cilliers (@cilliers_vic) July 18, 2020
She survived death while she was skydiving in 2015. She also said that while she was facing the accident only thing she had in mind was her son and daughter. After the dangerous accident, she took her first skydive in 2018. Though she is a very well known personality there is not much about her on the web.
10 Facts About Victoria Cilliers:
- Victoria Cilliers has been married to Emile Cilliers who attempted to tamper with a gas valve and tried to murder her in March 2015.
- She seemed to be very happy with her husband even though he used to torcher her from time to time.
- There is no official Wikipedia made for her but her bio is found everywhere on the internet.
- According to some of the reports, she is currently exactly 44 years of age but the information related to her birthday remains hidden.
- There is not much to know about her family members currently.
- Victoria has been well-known for being a parachute fall survivor.
- This parachute fall victim recently came out with a book named ‘I Survived: I Had a Loving Husband. Then He Tried to Kill Me. A True Story., I Survived’.
- Also, her documentary was shooter three years later after the incident took place.
- Victoria is active today on Twitter with almost 58 followers.
- The couple Victoria and Emile share two children together.