Victoria Geil is an American actress. You may recognize her as Anne from How I met Your Mother (2011).
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
Victoria’s other popular roles are Young Donna in Oldboy and Cathy Mackey in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. In 2020, she appeared in the TV series “Trinkets”.
10 Facts Victoria Geil
- Victoria Geil is an actress known for role as Anne in How I met Your Mother (2011). However, her age and date of birth are currently off the web.
- Victoria stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches (1.7m) tall. Likewise, she has an envious body measurement of 32-26-36. Furthermore, her eyes are hazel and her hair is brown.
- Following her bio, Geil hails from the United States. Hence, she is American by nationality. In addition, her ethnicity is white.
- Although Victoria is a popular actress, her Wiki page still not available. Similarly, we were unable to gather information about her parents and other family members.
- The actress recently got married to her boyfriend Brand Schlesinger. Brand is an artist and painter. Moreover, the couple seems in very much love with each other.
- To sharpen her artistic skills, Giel has trained at various places. As a matter of fact, she attended Occidental College to pursue a degree in Art History. Furthermore, she also studied at the Royal Academy of Dance ballet.
- According to her IMDb profile, Victoria got her first official job offer as an actor in 2008. She was seen in the short movie “White Flag” as the character, October.
- She is currently represented by Q6 Model & Artist Management. Her notable works include Private Number (2014), Oldboy (2013), and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2011).
- As for now, no official source has confirmed Victoria’s net worth. However, with her successful acting career, we speculate that Victoria is earning a handsome fortune.
- You can follow her on both Instagram and Twitter as @victoriakbg.