Victoria Larson, hailing from New York City, is the contestant of the 25th season of The Bachelors. The show, The Bachelors, is the American’s most loved show, where people participate in finding their true love. In the same way, Victoria will be seen trying to impress Matt James in the show, The Bachelors, from early 2021.
|Profession||Reality TV Star|
Not only this, but Victoria is also an entrepreneur. She owns the product line, which focuses on well-being, JetSetGlow. Plus, she is a certified health coach. Let’s go through the facts below to know more about her.
10 Facts About Victoria Larson
- Victoria Larson is 27 years old. However, her exact date of birth is not revealed. But, by looking at her age, it seems like she was born in the Mid’90s.
- The Bachelor’s contestant, Victoria, is decently tall. However, her height has still not surfaced out.
- Victoria Larson is active on social media like Instagram under the name of victorialarson_.
- As of 29th November 2020, Victoria has shared 172 posts. And she has 3,562 followers.
- Apart from Instagram, Victoria is not active on other social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, and more.
- What is Victoria’s job? As per her Instagram bio, she is an entrepreneur. She has her self-care products line, Jetsetglo. All the products are natural, vegan, and organic.
- Victoria also has a website called Victorialarsonbeauty.com. JetSetGlow Foam, JetSetGlow Lotion, Dry Brush, Premium Dry Brush Set, Aperol Vita Combo, and several other daily usable products are available website.
- Similarly, the items displayed on the website, Victorialarsonbeauty.com range from $5- $58.
- The reality TV star, Victoria Larson is from New York City.
- Victoria is yet to be featured on Wikipedia. Also, there is so much to be publicized about her life, including her parents, early childhood, education, personal life, salary, net worth, and career.