Victoria Macdonald Age Wiki: How old is the British Journalist? Stay with the article to find out more.
Victoria Macdonald is a British Journalist who has been working for Channel 4 News. Victoria is the health and social care correspondent for the network. Macdonald reports on the national health services, social care, Government heath, and many issues such as TB and HIV.
Victoria Macdonald Age And Wiki Explored
Victoria Macdonald’s age might be in the early 60s.
Victoria is not on Wikipedia. One can read about Victoria Macdonald and her bio on a couple of Wiki-bio pages. Macdonald’s nationality is New Zealander, but she currently lives in London.
Macdonald started her position at Validity as the Chair of the Board of Trustees in February 2016.
Who Is Victoria Macdonald’s Husband?
Victoria Macdonald’s husband is Andrew.
Andrew and Victoria Macdonald share a daughter, Gabriella. Victoria went through multiple rounds of IVF to get pregnant at the age of 47. Andrew was 52 when their daughter was born.
Andrew’s parents had already given up the hope of ever having a grandchild, and Gabriella brought joy into the family’s life.
— Victoria Macdonald (@vsmacdonald) February 25, 2021
Some Facts You Didn’t Know About Victoria Macdonald
- Victoria Macdonald’s net worth and salary are private. Macdonald might make a fortune out of her career as a journalist.
- Victoria has a sister, Sarah, and they were raised by her father and step-mother Christine. Macdonald called her step-mother Chris.
- Macdonald’s egg donor was a Spanish lady and was paid around £720. The egg donor was 19 years old and 5 feet 5 inches tall, with light brown hair and green eyes, reports Daily Mail.
- Victoria Macdonald joined Twitter in March 2010, where she has more than 15.4k followers and 2.9k tweets. Victoria’s Twitter bio says justice for people with mental disabilities.
- Macdonald graduated from the University of Auckland. Victoria started her career in January 1989 as a Health Correspondent at Sunday Telegraph UK.