Victoria Ruesga is an American actress who revolved around smaller roles in movies until her break came in “Booksmart.” Finally, her talent was recognized and she was featured in the comedy movie, “Booksmart” with the portrayal of an interesting character called, “Ryan.”
Moreover, she is also a professional skateboarder. She started pursuing her dream of acting though. And she has been critically praised for her groundbreaking role in the movie, Booksmart. If you are longing to know more about her, crash in. Here are the top 10 facts about this beautiful and talented actress.
|Birthday||June 4, 1997|
10 Facts on Victoria Ruesga
- Victoria Ruesga is an American actress known for her marvelous role as “Ryan” in the comedy movie, Booksmart.
- Moreover, she is just 23 years old as of now. She debuted in acting with her 2019 movie, Booksmart.
- However, she is yet to have a Wikipedia biography. But you can find her info on IMDb as well as on Famous Birthdays.
- Moving on to interesting stuff, she has not shared facts about her romantic life yet. She doesn’t have a boyfriend, as of now, that we know of.
- Moreover about her family, the information on her parents and siblings is not vivid. She seems to share their photos on social media frequently.
- Talking about social media, she is present on Instagram. Her Insta account comprises of more than 25k followers already.
- Furthermore, the actress celebrates her birthday on June 4 every year. She is of the Gemini zodiac sign.
- Her nationality is American as she was born and raised in North Hollywood, California. She comes from a white ethnic group.
- Likewise, Ruesga has an estimated net worth of around $300,000. The actual data is yet to be extracted.
- Victoria is also a professional skateboarder She still skates during her free time. But she has found proclaimed fame on acting now.