Viktoriya Agalakova is an actress known for her work on To the Lake. The Russian actress who worked on the above-mentioned series which came out in 2019, is about a virus that turns Moscow into a city of dead people.
The star has also been in many Russian and internationally released works. Since her acting debut in 2007, she has become a stellar actress who has gained popularity outside of Russia too.
|Birthday||August 30, 1996|
|Height||5 ft 7 inches (170 cm)|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Viktoriya Agalakova
- Viktoriya Agalakova was born on August 30, 1996, in Saint Petersburg, Russia according to her IMDb bio. Her age is 24 years old as of October 2020.
- Similarly, this source reported that she is 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm). She has Blonde hair and also has Greenish eyes.
- There is no information about her boyfriend or husband in the media, she might be in a secret relationship that she has not revealed to the public.
- She has more than 13.4k followers on Instagram and her bio on the platform has her name written in Russian.
- The actress started her career in 2007 with a minor role in the TV series Zakon myshelovki. Since then, she has amassed over 25 credits.
- Among her work, ‘To the Lake’ is the best-known and is popular as the virus outbreak series in which an unknown pathogen turns Moscow into a ghost city with death everywhere.
- Due to the uncanny resemblance of the series to the ongoing pandemic, the series has amassed millions of fans all over the world. The series, ‘To the Lake’ will be coming to Netflix on October 7, 2020.
- She was raised in St. Petersburg where she was influenced by the bustling theater scene and rising series craze.
- As of 2020, she is a certified Russian star with many hit series and films under her name.
- Her net worth should be somewhere in the region of a million. Although, no reliable source has a claim of her net worth.