Vincenzo Nibali is an Italian cyclist who has won almost all of the sport’s highest honors including the Tour de France. In addition to this, in his long career, he has made a reputation for himself as one of the biggest names in cycling.
Nibali’s career started way back in 2005 and he is still going strong in 2020. He has also been part of many of the biggest teams of the sport.
|Birthday||14 November 1984|
|Age||35 years old|
|Height||5 Feet 11 Inches|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
10 Facts About Vincenzo Nibali
- Vincenzo Nibali’s wife as of October 2020 is Rachele Perinelli, the pair got married in October 2012. They have been enjoying a married life for more than 10 years.
- Together they have a daughter named Emma Vittoria who was born on 28 February 2014. They live in Lugano, Switzerland.
- Vincenzo was born on 14 November 1984 and his age is 35 years old as of October 2020.
- He was born in Messina, Sicily, Italy, and is an Italian by nationality.
- His Wiki page is being updated so you can read all about the star cyclist in this article.
- He is one of the world’s best-paid cyclists and earned more than 4 million euros ($4,729,220) in the mid-2010s but as of late his salary has been reduced to around 2.1 million euros ($2,482,840) according to this source.
- Similarly, The athlete has a net worth of $6 million as of October 2020 as per Taddlr.
- He has a height of 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm) and weighs in at 65 kg (143 lbs) according to Pro Cycling Stats.
- Nibali started his career in 2005 with the team Fassa Bortolo. He spent only a year with the team and joined Liquigas in 2006. He spent 6 years with Liquigas before joining Astana.
- He joined Bahrain–Merida in 2017 and enjoyed one of the highest paying periods of his career.