Vinnie Bennett is a New Zealand actor who is best known for his role in “The Shannara Chronicles.” The fantasy television series was concluded on two seasons. It premiered on MTV and Paramount Network. It is also available on Netflix. Moreover, the actor also featured in the 2017 action movie, Ghost in the Shell.
The actor has given very good performances with his portrayal. As a result, he will be featuring in the highly acclaimed movie, F9. The 9th movie of the Fast and Furious franchise is set to release in 2021 and Vinnie is among the cast of the movie. It could really be top-notch for his career if he can make a mark through the movie. If you want to know more about him, tune in. Here are a few facts to know about Vinnie Bennett
10 Facts on Vinnie Bennett
- Vinnie Bennett is a New Zealand actor who will be featuring in the upcoming action thriller movie, F9.
- Moreover, the actor is currently 29 years old. His birthday, however, is not known yet.
- Still an emerging face, he doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography until now.
- The actor looks quite tall and has a well-maintained body. His exact height is not available.
- Similarly, Vinnie seems to be dating someone at the moment. But he hasn’t disclosed any information about his mystery girlfriend.
- Moreover, he is present on social media as well. His Instagram account has just over 3000 followers.
- Vinnie Bennett was born in Christchurch, New Zealand. Hence, his nationality is New Zealander.
- Later, the actor moved to Auckland in search of more opportunities. And he did get few opportunities and capitalized on them.
- He is currently based in Los Angeles, United States.
- Likewise, the actor has his movie credits mentioned on IMDB. His biography can be found on a New Zealand promotional website as well.