Virna Jandiroba is a Brazilian Mixed Martial Artist (MMA) fighter. She is currently fighting in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Moreover, she fights under the Strawweight division. Previously, she has fought in the Invicta Fighting Championships and she is also the former champion of that championship. She has been fighting professionally from the year 2013.
Virna’s latest UFC match was held on the 15th day of August 2020. It was against Felice Herrig a.k.a Lil Bulldog. Virna won the match by submission. It is her 16th victory in her professional fighting career. Know more about Virna Jandiroba from the facts below.
|Birthday||May 30, 1988|
|Weight||52kg (115 lbs)|
10 Facts About Virna Jandiroba
- Virna Jandiroba also goes by the name Carcara.
- She was born on May 30, 1988, and she is about 32 years of age as of 2020.
- Born and raised in Serrinha, Bahia, Brazil, Virna Jandiroba holds the Brazilian nationality.
- We could not obtain the information about her parents and other members of her family.
- Virna stands the height of 5 feet and 3 inches tall which is about 1.60 in meters. And her body weight is 52 kg (115 lbs).
- Virna started training at a very early age. At first, she trained Kung fu, and later she got into Brazilian jiu-jitsu and Judo.
- Previously, she was associated with the Team Velame, and currently, she is associated with the team Academia Fight House.
- In her MMA record, she has fought a total of 17 matches out of which 16 are victory and 1 is a loss. Among her 16 victories 13 are by submission, and 3 by decision. And her loss was by decision.
- Details about her relationships and her boyfriend are not available.
- You can find Virna Jandiroba on Instagram @virnajandiroba. She has about 18.5k followers. And she is also active on Twitter.