Vivien Endicott Douglas is a Canadian actress and model who will be featuring in the upcoming Disney Plus movie, “Clouds”. She portrays the role of “Alli” in the musical movie. The movie stars several other big names such as Sabrina Carpenter, Fin Argus, and Jason Mraz. The movie initially released on October 16.
Besides, this isn’t the first time Vivien has been a part of a hype movie or a show. She rocketed to fame when she appeared in the 2013 movie, The Shape of Rex, playing the role of “Rose.” Moreover, the actress is also known for “Forget and Forgive”, “Murdoch Memories”, Rookie Blue”, and “The Line.” She possesses an extraordinary talent and has featured on many TV shows and movies.
Here are a few facts to know about her.
|Name||Vivien Endicott Douglas|
10 Facts on Vivien Endicott Douglas
- Vivien Endicott Douglas is a Canadian actress who plays the role of “Alli” in the Disney Plus movie, Clouds.
- Moreover, Vivien is currently 29 years old, soon to be 30. She was born in Toronto, Canada.
- Furthermore, Vivien celebrates her birthday on December 10 every year.
- However, her relationship status is not known at the moment.
- Vivien Endicott Douglas doesn’t seem to be married. It is because there aren’t any facts shared by her about her husband.
- The actress has a promising net worth as well but the financial details about her are a mystery for now.
- Vivien Endicott Douglas seeks a private life. She doesn’t like to share much about herself.
- Hence, she is not present on social media of any sort. The actress doesn’t have an Instagram handle.
- For her promising works as an actress, there is a Wikipedia biography on her name.
- Also, the actress has her bio written on IMDb as well. Not to mention her wiki on several websites.