Wagnificient is an American Twitch streamer who began his professional Twitching career in August 2018. Likewise, he has also earned a partnership on August 26, 2020. Furthermore, he is also known for his team up with the famous twitch streamer, Crowder.
|Birthday||1 August 1996|
|Education||Cleveland State University|
In the following article, we will look into the life of the handsome and charming Twitch steamer, Wagnificient. We will explore his age, real name, net worth, and other interesting facts.
10 Facts on Wagnificient
- Wagnificient was born on the 1st of August 1996 in Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America,
- The Twitch Streamer is currently 24 years old. Despite his young age, he has accumulated a substantial fanbase.
- As per twitchstreamers.com, his real name is Nick Wagner.
- There is no official Wikipedia under his name tag. Hence, we do not have any sort of information about his parent’s and siblings’ backgrounds.
- He was fond of playing video games during his childhood days with his close relatives.
- Likewise, Wagnificient completed his college education at Cleveland State University. After that, he worked as a trader at the Daniel Trading Concern.
- His interest includes bodybuilding. He has a pet dog named Rocco.
- There is no concrete information that could disclose Wagnificient’s relationship status. We can assume that the streamer a single and unmarried man.
- Talking about his earnings, the twitch star earns an impressive sum of fortune from his profession. He holds 3600 subscribers which brings his salary estimation to $9,125 per month. However, his net worth is still under wraps.
- He has a massive fan following in his Twitch channel which has over 59K followers with more than 270K views. Furthermore, the Twitch star, has a massive popularity in social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.