Wajahat Alis is a Pakistani-American multi-talented personality who is a well-known journalist, an award-winning playwright, a TV host, a Lawyer, and a consultant for the U.S. State Department.
Prior to that, Ali has also helped to launch the Al Jazeera America network as a co-host of Al Jazeera America’s The Stream. Moreover, he was also the lead author and researcher for Fear Inc., Roots of Islamophobia Network in America.
|Birthday||November 1, 1980|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Children||1 Son and 1 Daughter|
|Education||University of California|
Assumed it was Pakistan before I even read the article. Sad.
When I Step Outside, I Step Into a Country of Men Who Stare https://t.co/D6Udas8g05
— Wajahat “Wears a Mask Because of a Pandemic” Ali (@WajahatAli) November 19, 2020
10 Facts about Wajahat Ali
- Wahajat Ali is a Pakistani born who is best known as a Pakistani-American journalist, TV host, and also a lawyer.
- Born on November 1, 1980, Wajahat Ali is 40 years of age as of now. He is of Asian ethnicity.
- To date, Wajahat Ali has not been included in Wikipedia. However, enough information is available on the internet.
- He is of quite a tall stature standing at a height of 6 feet 2 inches (1.88m) but his weight is yet to be disclosed.
- His exact net worth or average earning is still under investigation however it is estimated that it is $1 million. We’ll update this information as it’s available.
- Wajahat Ali is no longer single as he has married Sarah Kureshi on August 17, 2012. The couple is blessed with two children: a son named Ibrahim Ali and a daughter named Nusayba Ali.
- Wajahat Ali is available on Twitter with his verified Twitter account. He has more than 244.6k followers under the username @WajahatAli.
- Regarding his educational background, Wajahat attended the University of California where he earned a B. A degree in English.
- His daughter Nusayba has diagnosed with cancer in the year 2019. It is updated that despite all complications and chemo side effects, therapy has been effective.
- Moving on to his family, his father’s name or mother’s name is yet to be revealed. But, his parents were not orthodox Muslims as his father had clean-shaved and his mother did not wear a burka.