Jacqueline Lewis and Wally Lewis got divorced which is confirmed by Wally Lewis himself. The couple has got divorced after being in a marriage for 36 years. Jacqueline Lewis’s husband ‘Wally Lewis’ also confirmed that he is in another relationship and asked the media to respect the privacy between them.
Wally Lewis also said that this time is difficult for both the family and their children who are upset from the news of their separations. He has now moved into a new relationship leaving behind the old relationship with his wife for 36 years. Below we have mentioned 10 facts about Jacqueline Lewis that you might not know.
Quick Facts: Wally Lewis And Wife Jacqueline Lewis Split: Meet His Family And Children
|Children||Jamie-Lee Lewis, Lincoln Lewis, Mitchell Lewis|
10 Facts About Jacqueline Lewis
- Jacqueline Lewis and Wally Lewis has confirmed the news of their separation after being in a marital relationship for more than 36 years.
- Furthermore, Wally Lewis has said that he is now in another relationship and asked the media to respect the privacy of the new couple.
- Wally Lewis’ wife, Jacqueline Lewis has not revealed her age details and birthplace details yet.
- Moreover, Jacqueline Lewis does not have Wikipedia references mentioned on the page. However, Wally Lewis has a Wikipedia profile.
- Similarly, Jacqueline Lewis’s family consists of her ex-husband and her children Jamie-Lee Lewis, Lincoln Lewis, and Mitchell Lewis.
- Moreover, the details about Jacqueline Lewis’ parents and siblings are not known yet.
- The net worth of Jacqueline has been kept off the record.
- The split of Wally and Jacqueline has made everyone shocked including their children who are not happy with the decision of separation.
- The news was announced on Monday night by The Queensland legend in a statement to Channel Nine.
- Last year Wally opened up in his autobiography that how Jacqueline had helped him through his epilepsy diagnosis. The couple wasn’t prepared for the depression that would follow after all the problems they were fighting for.