Warren Mundine is a politician and Aboriginal leader from Australia. Previously, he has served in the Australian Labor Party (ALP) as a president. He worked in that party from the year 1995 to 2012. Then in 2013, he joined the Liberal Party and since then he is associated with it.
In the 2019 Australian federal election, he stood from the south coast of New South Wales for the marginal seat of Gilmore. But he was unsuccessful. Know more about Warren Mundine from the details below.
|Birthday||11 August, 1956|
|Divorce||Jenny Ross (m. 1975- div.1982-1983) and Lynette Riley (m. 1984 -div.2008)|
|Education||Catholic Benedict Marist Brothers College|
Trump doesn’t have too. The Democrats are doing a great job creating real fear by letting lawless reign. https://t.co/7GrE2neiyi
— Nyunggai Warren Mundine AO (@nyunggai) July 21, 2020
10 Facts About Warren Mundine
- Warren Mundine was born as Nyunggai Warren Stephen Mundine on the year 1965. He is 63 years of age as of 2020. And his birthday is on the 11th day of August.
- He was born and raised in Grafton, New South Wales, Australia and he holds the Australian nationality. We have no idea regarding his ethnicity.
- The information about his parents is not available. However, we know that he has 10 siblings, i.e. seven brothers and three sisters.
- Mundine did his academic studies from the Catholic Benedict Marist Brothers College.
- Warren’s political career started in the year 1995. In central west NSW, he stood for Duboo city as an independent candidate. And later he also became the deputy mayor.
- You can know more about his political career working for a liberal party and Labor party from his Wikipedia.
- Talking about his personal life, he was initially married to his wife Jenny Ross. They married in 1975 and separated from 1982-1983.
- Secondly, he married Lynette Riley in the year 1984 and got divorced in 2008. And now his wife is Elizabeth Henderson with whom he married in 2013.
- According to Warren’s Wikipedia, he has seven children altogether.
- Details regarding his net worth and salary are is not available.