Canadian born Italian actress, Sylvia De Fanti is actually best known for her appearance of Mother Superion in the popular 2020 television series named Warrior Nun. She has already worked in almost 5 of its episodes and is continuing her work there for more. According to her, it was her destiny to end for the role of Mother Superion.
|Name||Sylvia De Fanti|
This popular Italian actress has appeared in nearly 18 different movies and television series until today. She has completed her debut back in the year 2002 when she got the opportunity to play the role of Cartomante in the short movie called Miss My Muse in Summertime.
Although born in Montreal, Canada, when her father was working there, she has shown the world that she is an Italian she loves her native country the most. Her family was originally from Rome but she got to reach home only after she reaches 12 years of age.
10 Facts About Sylvia De Fanti:
- Sylvia De Fanti who was born in the year 1977 has now reached 43 years of age.
- She is an Italian actress who has been well-known for her appearance as Mother Superion in the popular 2020 television series named Warrior Nun.
- However, this popular actress has not been given her personal Wikipedia page until now.
- She loves Instagram and has been seen active most of her time there with her username @sylviadefanti.
- People are curious to find her bio and her bio can only be looked up to official websites like IMDB and e-Talenta.
- We have no idea if she is married and has a husband.
- Although she was born in Montreal, Canda, she is actually an Italian who is of Anglo-Saxon ethnicity.
- She stands at a height of 168 cm which is about 5 feet and 5 inches.
- Apart from Instagram, Sylvia can be found active on Twitter and Facebook too.
- She has, in fact, gained almost 100 followers on Twitter but she has kept her Facebook account private.