Tony Hsieh was an entrepreneur and retired CEO of the company Zappos. He passed away on November 27, 2020, after a house fire. Was Tony Hsieh Married? As per this source, he was not married and did not have any children.
He was a multimillionaire and the head of the clothing and shoe empire. He had retired but still remained influential within the organization.
His company was acquired by Amazon in 2009 for a fee of over $1 billion but he was still regarded as the boss. He was a visionary who was integral to restoring central Las Vegas.
|Birthday||December 12, 1973|
|Age||46 (at time of death)|
|Net Worth||$840 million|
10 Facts About Tony Hsieh
- Tony Hsieh was born on December 12, 1973, and was aged 46 years old at the time of his death.
- Talking about his tragic passing, he died from smoke inhalation and burns after getting trapped in the basement during a house fire. He was visiting family in Connecticut.
- The cause of the fire has not been discovered yet. He was transported to Connecticut Burn Center at Bridgeport Hospital but passed away.
- Tony’s complications were caused by a fire more than 9 days before his death, on November 18.
- Former Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh was not married and did not have a wife.
- In addition to this, he also did not have any children.
- The Harvard graduate had a net worth of more than $840 million at the time of his death. He was an incredibly successful entrepreneur.
- As a matter of fact, he created LinkExchange, and Microsoft bought it for $265 million.
- In addition to this, he had also been the CEO of Zappos. He also made a lot of contributions to the ‘Downtown Project – Las Vegas’.
- He also had a lot of properties in Park City, Utah, the USA that have a market value of more than $56 million.